Broaden Your Vision....
...become an Associate Member of The General Assembly
As an Associate Member, your subscription helps to support our central organisation.
This provides services to member churches and fellowships such as:
- Facilitating the recruitment, training and maintenance of ministers and lay leaders, in association with two colleges for ministerial training.
- Representing our community nationally and internationally and with other faiths.
- Advising on buildings, legal, charitable and financial issues and providing a payroll service.
- Promoting religious education for all ages, and organising a national youth programme.
- Encouraging social responsibility by individuals and congregations.
- Supporting the Inquirer, and publishing the web pages, books (including the Lindsey Press), leaflets and posters.
- Engaging in national promotional activities and responding to requests for information.
- Encouraging the use of the Nightingale Centre in Derbyshire, for holidays, conferences and retreats.
- Organising the Annual Meetings
- Fostering our spiritual and practical aspirations.
All of these things are essential to the health of our faith and community - to our congregations and our districts, to us as individuals and to our liberal witness in a world of increasing dogmatism and fundamentalism.
The subscription for Associate Membership is £30 paid annually, or £3 per month via a monthly standing order.
Larger subscriptions will also be gratefully received and if you are a basic rate taxpayer please consider signing up for Gift Aid. For those under 25 years, the subscription is £10 pa.
Cheques should be made payable to: The General Assembly of Unitarian & FCC
Please complete the application form (one form for each applicant) and return it to:
The Associate Membership Secretary,
1-6 Essex St