Building Advisory Panel contact form

The Buildings Advisory Panel (BAP) offers clear guidance and practical support on developing financing, and maintaining congregational buildings and land. You can send us your needs, filling the online form below. 

Your contact details
The Unitarian building for which you need advice or help
If you wish us to contact someone other than yourself, please provide their details
If you have already contacted BAP or GA staff about this, please give person's name you contacted